Thursday, April 8, 2010

Fun In The Sun


We are totally taking advantage of this unseasonably warm weather. The girls have been asking to go swimming for the last week with all the warm weather we have been having. I kept putting it off, like a good mother would. Well, this week it got up into the 80's, yes and it is only the beginning of April!! Anyway, my husband hides (and I use this term, since I can't get to the stuff) all the seasonal items in the rafters of our rather large pole building. So I improvised, with no swimming pool in close proximity of my reach, I used an oversized bin. We also added a few other small bins and some dishes, contiainters, etc. The fun was just the same--cooling off on a warm day--you can't really go wrong no matter what items you use. The giggles and laughter were intoxicating. I can't wait for summer to arrive for good!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment